Raptor Air Oil Catch Can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My JLT kit arrived Friday and I installed it Saturday with no issues. Most "difficult" part was simply reaching the hose clips that far back in the engine bay. The tube it replaced was noticeably coated inside with oil residue. I'll be interested to see exactly how much oil is caught. Plan to do a little much needed offloading after church on Sunday.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my black JLT today also but have not installed it yet as i immediately ripped the rubber cap off and re siliconed it. kind of a **** poor job on JLT part as this cap takes a lot of torque to loosen the canister.They should of siliconed the whole cap or at least did the outer part so the cap doesn't twist when you torque on it. other than that small issue looks like a really nice piece can't wait to put it on.

5764-img-0904.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Email JTL, attention the email to Jay, tell him the you have a raptor, he'll get the ball rolling. I didn't get the JTL kit but I detailed my truck today and I'm excited to get them(yes 2) mounted. I've got a plan, and it should look factory too. Damn store to get the fittings from wasn't open on Saturday so I have to wait till I got a second to get there and get fittings an hoses.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they offering any discounts for this? $120 for a canister and some hoses seems crazy to me

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I got my cans mounted, not plumbed yet. I'm having issues with painting the fittings. It's a work in progress. Plus I don't know how to post multiple photos. Here it goes. Drivers side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: