Raptizzle Tail lights (via Hi-Tech)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get something out to ya this weekend or Monday at the latest.

Take a look at what I'm referring to as Level 2... It's a dirty pic but let me know if you like that shade or want to go + or - in the darkness dept... These actually look lighter then they really are. By the looks of the pic, I think the sun is beating down on the truck making the lights look barely smoked at all.

level2.jpg

Last edited:

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get something out to ya this weekend or Monday at the latest.

Take a look at what I'm referring to as Level 2... It's a dirty pic but let me know if you like that shade or want to go + or - in the darkness dept... These actually look lighter then they really are. By the looks of the pic, I think the sun is beating down on the truck making the lights look barely smoked at all.

level2.jpg

I think that my truck being white, that is perfect, any darker and it will be boardering on too much. If the truck was black, different story....

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do they look with the brake lights on?

i have smoked tails on my superduty and the brake lights and taillights didnt show up as good at night so I switched some RECON LED bulb replacements in and that fixed it
just checking
I like it looks good
I might have to do it too
i wonder if there are some for the raptor already:hmm:

OP
OP
A10fxr

A10fxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, with road salt and the sun beating directly on them they don't look that dark, but in my opinion they are perfect. Tail lights are seen just fine in daylight, so brake lights are no issue. I will try and get a little different picture later today.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know one thing, yall are making me jealous with these tail lights. Tiz, when I get some extra $$$ I will be hitting you up.