Ram Rebel TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will never hit production, and if it did this would be a $100k truck.

The concept as is, definitely not. Production of a TRX badged off-road truck based on the concept? Probably. Production models are rarely identical to the concept and usually incorporate a number of cost saving production measures.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trick 1-off concept that'll never see production
Sterling Heights Assembly is currently being converted to produce the all NEW '19 RAM 1500
enshot_5__70f916a2b27d49ac17a522f23089fd147776b39c.png

Don't be too quick to rule it out; expect an announcement later this year. Just because the body style is changing for 2019 doesn't mean the concept can't be implemented on the new style...

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
55K? Only if the inside is two milk crates. :wink:
No 802A, Tech, SR or anything else...

Hope they build it just to make the V8 guys happy... :biggrin:

OP
OP
H

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with and appreciate everyone's feedback! In my opinion this Truck if built - would easily be in the $75-$80k range. You can buy a Grand Cherokee SRT with few options for 68k. This Ram Rebel TRX looks like 100x more vehicle than a Grand Cherokee SRT. Who would buy a truck that would literally get 7-8 MPG! ��Lol

Last edited:

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speculation at best. Unless you work for Dodge and know something the rest of us don't?

Just FYI, some people actually prefer LESS tech. You know, less things to break and go wrong?

This is thread about a truck that doesn't exist...how can it be anything but speculation? :ROFLJest:

.....not a Dodge fan but I wish them luck. :specialed: