RAM 1500 TRX dead after MY2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say. It depends on how woke they want to look to regulators. And on the penalties under the CAFE laws. I could see it go either way. Cage fight, bean counters vs woke idiots. Get your tickets here!
If they are going to build v8 mustangs how is this any different? no fear of production ending atleast 2-4 more years

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They will run R for at least 2-3 more years...demand will be huge as ever. No need to quit just because competition who will have had what a 5 year run on TRX quit.
First off, I didn’t think any RR would make it into private, non celebrity hands. But, let’s be honest here Ford was SHAMED into building it because of the TRX. Despite their pleas of “we always planned to put a v8 in the Raptor”. If that was really true, it wouldn’t have taken them so long after the redesign because it could have and would have been QA’d at the same time as the Eco Rap.

The numbers and timelines don’t add up as hundreds of Raptor owners jumped ship for the TRX.
Now, I’d love to see Ford make the RR and make tons more of them. 3 for every eco Raptor.
I don’t think they will, but I’d love to see it.

wyomingraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a Rivian a few days ago. Pass.

Saw a Lightning today. Pass.
I see a guy with a Rivian that lives a little farther out of town than I do, couldn’t be too far! haha.
I am a little immature sometimes…. I am waiting for the chance to pass him in Baja mode. I would pay money to see the look on his face. I will try to post pics or video!

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting my dealers first 2024 raptor R which I will spec this month (September) but I have to say the Lightning that I bought is pretty great for a daily driver truck. Granted I have three EVs (Lightning, Tesla model 3 performance and Porsche Taycan Turbo S) so I’m used to having an EV. I suspect the Raptor R will be great sounding and fast but no better in performance? The next raptor lighting will be far superior than the R I guarantee with everything but sound….

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpeg
    IMG_2299.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 16

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting my dealers first 2024 raptor R which I will spec this month (September) but I have to say the Lightning that I bought is pretty great for a daily driver truck. Granted I have three EVs (Lightning, Tesla model 3 performance and Porsche Taycan Turbo S) so I’m used to having an EV. I suspect the Raptor R will be great sounding and fast but no better in performance? The next raptor lighting will be far superior than the R I guarantee with everything but sound….
Jesus that’s not a cheap collection lol