radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the 2 weeks ago I leave for work and there is anti freeze on the ground in the garage. I have 8000 miles on my 2012 so I call up the dealership and take it in. and they couldn't find anything wrong with the truck and this weekend I am cleaning the truck and find the over flow tank completely empty. the radiator is still full but I believe if I take it back to the dealership tomorrow they will tell me the same thing. I'm really upset that I have a 65,000 truck and it leaks antifreeze and they can't figure out why. My question is has anyone else have the same problem and if so how did you get it fixed.

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would check all the hose clamps then top it off again. Then watch to see if you can find where it is coming from.

OP
OP
L

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done that tomorrow I'm taking it back to the dealership and see if they can fix it this time. pretty sure if they can't fix it. it will be the last ford I ever buy.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I've done that tomorrow I'm taking it back to the dealership and see if they can fix it this time. pretty sure if they can't fix it. it will be the last ford I ever buy.

aren't you being a tad bit dramatic? if they couldn't find the leak then they can't fix it. i'm sure they will figure it out...it should be pretty simple to see where the coolant is dripping from.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a thread recently about a Roush raptor that had a coolant leak and it took the dealer a few days to locate. Coolant leaks are either obvious or they are not. I have had coolant leaks in other cars that just stumped me. In other words not all coolant leaks are simple.

aren't you being a tad bit dramatic? if they couldn't find the leak then they can't fix it. i'm sure they will figure it out...it should be pretty simple to see where the coolant is dripping from.

OP
OP
L

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea I know not all coolant leaks are obvious. I was just hoping someone on here had seen it and could give me some insight as to what it could be.