RAD Mounted Ratchet Straps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
actually those are super rad LOL...im tempted to buy them
I feel like almost $200 is pretty steep for something that could break even pretty easily. I might just try and follow the DYI video. At least I would be able to make repairs. The salt water by me could be a killer on this but I do have new Diamond back cover now so that should help.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a set on my 22 for about a year. Work very well and have held up nice no problems with the at all.

NetoBR

Reaction score
2 weeks prior to your post I ordered a pair. Still waiting on them as they may take up to 6 weeks to be manufactured. There's a youtube video saying on how to manufacture your own but ends up about the same price.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a used raptor that has them. Not sure why the previous owner didn’t remove them.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them and they work pretty well. The strap material is a little thinner than the straps I typically use, but they will be fine for my needs. As others have mentioned the price is a little steep.