Quick question: Locked out of settings and info in Message Center???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I called my dealer, they had no clue. I'm gonna drop it off Saturday to have them take a look. Thanks for checking into it.

-Josh

No problem, if there's anything I've learned it's that these types of things are what the FRF is here for!

My friend is going to look it up tomorrow at work so I'll let you know what he finds. I also know another tech I may ask tomorrow for more input as well. Hopefully, with any luck we'll have something for you before Saturday.

OP
OP
JMann2380

JMann2380

Reaction score
SOLVED!!!

I went out with both keys to mess with it cuz it was driving me crazy. Anyway I was just scrolling up and down which I guess is the display. To change anything and for the menu to go down to the Settings and Information rows you have to ARROW LEFT FIRST!!! Then it makes the text bigger and in blue and you have access to all rows, so simple yet so unintuitive.

This issue solved
Garage door opener set
Keypad code set

.... I can sleep tonight!!

AndyMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I've never tried just using the down arrow, I've always gone back to the left before going down the menu from where ever I am. Sorry I didn't think about it a little more!!

Glad you got it figured out!!