GEN 1 Questions about Fiberwerx 2.5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooch

Reaction score
Go with Mcneil, fiberwerx sent me a bad hood in October from a bad mold. They blamed me for the install, sent me to one of their installers, beat the hell out of my truck trying to get it on, then said the hood was bad, this was in October. The owner peronally drove out, got my hood, put it on top of his minivan and took it back to cali. Still waiting on the hood, been 5 months. I wont do business with them anymore, they don't give two ***** about their customers. They said they haven't shipped any hoods out since early November they said which may not be the truth. Wondering if anyone on here has gotton a hood from them between October and march, wonder If they are lying to me. They emailed me last week saying the mokd is fixed but they cant find a raptor to test it on, riiiiiight

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive used McNiel and Boatec. All glass is a bit of work, but Ive seen ADV's and they seem a little cleaner.
May have to get some for the old girl..