Question #5: Best deals? Time for Crazy to ---- or get off the pot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Interesting fact, the dealerships did not initially agree to the CSI system. It was forced upon them by the manufacturers. The MFG. essentially holds the dealers hostage every month and they have no choice but to take it. It’s a broken system that was conceived with the best intentions in mind but failed miserably. The more you know.

Forced upon them, huh. Everyone has a choice.
Now, if people call you Mr. Pinky, you know, cause you're hung like a gnat. That, unfortunately, is out of your control.
Kidding man, lighten up. Dealers can live by the sword, they can die by the sword.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forced upon them, huh. Everyone has a choice.
Now, if people call you Mr. Pinky, you know, cause you're hung like a gnat. That, unfortunately, is out of your control.
Kidding man, lighten up. Dealers can live by the sword, they can die by the sword.

See, that joke was actually funny.

But yeah, it was forced. What’s the alternative? Have your franchise rights pulled and go out of business? The MFG. has the dealer over the barrel and they know it. This only creates issues for the end consumer from the time they order the 65k truck, to delivery, service, and beyond. It’s a vicious cycle and unfortunately it has only caused good people to leave the industry, good people that would’ve been doing their best to help you.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And they say forum posts are just rehashes of old news. Well, I guess you can't rehash new news.

But who knew (obviously everyone but me) that the "crazy" man didn't own a Raptor. And to think I've been nice to him solely as another Porsche-o-phile. Hmm.

I say there will be a 2021 and it will be the new design. I'm waiting. That's why I haven't traded my 2019 for a 2020.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they say forum posts are just rehashes of old news. Well, I guess you can't rehash new news.

But who knew (obviously everyone but me) that the "crazy" man didn't own a Raptor. And to think I've been nice to him solely as another Porsche-o-phile. Hmm.

I say there will be a 2021 and it will be the new design. I'm waiting. That's why I haven't traded my 2019 for a 2020.

Where did you get this info?

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what my dealer has told me, there is not a 2021 Raptor scheduled and he knows I would trade my 2020 if so. That could all change of course, but I doubt they build one in first year of new model.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what my dealer has told me, there is not a 2021 Raptor scheduled and he knows I would trade my 2020 if so. That could all change of course, but I doubt they build one in first year of new model.

I agree, I think they would rather make a splash and get max mileage out of the new truck intro with the new F-150 for a year and let some anticipation build for a new Raptor.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it too. On the previous 2 gens they waited until the 3rd year of the new model to release the new Raptor.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can tell the majority of you are the product of public education since you struggle to comprehend English at a grade school level. Christ almighty.

Good one, now that you ran out of arguments for your lame dealership defense, you attack people personally. You must have gone to an Ivy League school to learn how to deflect your BS so elegantly.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good one, now that you ran out of arguments for your lame dealership defense, you attack people personally. You must have gone to an Ivy League school to learn how to deflect your BS so elegantly.

No, it’s just getting old constantly restating the same thing I’ve said multiple times in the same thread because you lack the ability to read and comprehend. And now you’re complaining about personal attacks? Wow.

Let’s try this again and I’ll make it easy since it seems you’re struggling.

I. DO. NOT. WORK. AT. A. DEALERSHIP. NOR. AN. ADVISORY. GROUP.

Read it slowly, report back if you’re having a problem, and if need be, we can break it down as a class.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

No, it’s just getting old constantly restating the same thing I’ve said multiple times in the same thread because you lack the ability to read and comprehend. And now you’re complaining about personal attacks? Wow.

Let’s try this again and I’ll make it easy since it seems you’re struggling.

I. DO. NOT. WORK. AT. A. DEALERSHIP. NOR. AN. ADVISORY. GROUP.

Noted.

Now, I am the product of a public school education, so I realize this may be a very basic question, but bear with me. Please illustrate for me and possibly some other products of public school education where, in @TXRaptor previous post, quoted above for the sake of convenience, did he state you worked at a dealership?

My meager understanding of the English language only permits me to see the phrase 'arguments for your lame dealership defense’.

Read it slowly, report back if you’re having a problem, and if need be, we can break it down as a class.

Excellent. I’m always looking to learn. Please set up and host a zoom session enlightening those of us who went to public school on the finer points of understanding the English language, reading comprehension and netiquette.