Push start buttom on ford raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ Makes it more of a hassle to switch to 4x4 IMO.

But yes, I agree, our trucks should have this. Had a Nissan rental this weekend in houston and I loved it. If nissan can do it in a 20K car.. we should have it. Anyone DIY?

Rangerz20

Reaction score
2014 remote start

Just picked up my 2014 Raptor and yes, its got remote start and i love it. I never crank and drive without it warmed up first so, I can do it from the house while i'm gettin ready without two trips out side. If its hot outside, the a/c cools it down and vise versa if its cold. It cannot be drivin without the key in it so no worries there.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to still wait when you get on the truck. The vacuum lines are not activated till you insert the key. Otherwise you risk driving with your IWE partially engaged. Until the vacuum is fully drawn.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2014 Raptor and yes, its got remote start and i love it. I never crank and drive without it warmed up first so, I can do it from the house while i'm gettin ready without two trips out side. If its hot outside, the a/c cools it down and vise versa if its cold. It cannot be drivin without the key in it so no worries there.

Wrong thread. This discussion was about push button start so you don't have to insert a key.

You have to still wait when you get on the truck. The vacuum lines are not activated till you insert the key. Otherwise you risk driving with your IWE partially engaged. Until the vacuum is fully drawn.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Thanks for that info joe, I didn't know that.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done this push start? Anyone do the EasyGo system? If so, how much does it cost? Had any issues with it?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - It looks like the new F-150 might have push button start (judging from the photo released over the weekend in the following Detroit News article; look to the left of the 4wd selector button):

bilde

Ford tones down tech in aluminum F-150 | The Detroit News

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure would be great not to have the keys banging around pulling on the key cylinder. When I go off road I remove all from teh ring except the fob.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if any of the technology that is going into doing the new '15's with the push button would be a direct match with our trucks? Could the same parts/wiring be used? Be nice if it is!