Proline X behind the seat enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
R

-RRRaptor-

Reaction score
no ,the factory roll off is tuning and factory amp related ,factory amp has to go
Ok, after doing more research I am thinking about getting the following to get started. I know most people say you can t piece together a new system with the B&o unleashed factory option but could this work?

Behind the seat sub.
PAC amp pro AP4-FD31
JL RD 900/5. Use this to power sub and current factory speakers.

Am I missing something? I am attempting to completely bypass the factory B&O issues and build a system that will allow me to upgrade in stages rather then all at once. I guess the only upgrade left would be new speakers in the truck but those can add up quick.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, after doing more research I am thinking about getting the following to get started. I know most people say you can t piece together a new system with the B&o unleashed factory option but could this work?

Behind the seat sub.
PAC amp pro AP4-FD31
JL RD 900/5. Use this to power sub and current factory speakers.

Am I missing something? I am attempting to completely bypass the factory B&O issues and build a system that will allow me to upgrade in stages rather then all at once. I guess the only upgrade left would be new speakers in the truck but those can add up quick.
u can but trust me do it the way u want the first time it wikll only cost u more in the end .thats a 5 channel amp ,1 channel sub , and u could run front doors channel 1 and 2 ,3 and 4 would need to be the tweeters , 5 the sub. u would have no reer doors,no center ,no dash right and left and no headrests and overhead speakers.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this in my old 19 raptor 5 channel amp , but I was running active with a dsp. , 2 tweeters , 2 door speakers and 2 -10 inch subs . I had 250 to each door , 100 to each tweeter , and 1000 to the sub . But it was 11000 $ system