ProAm Racing Products RM2 Forged Beadlock Wheel from Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not have those rims yet. I have discussed powder coating them black with Iconrep. He was kind enough to find a picture of a black rim mounted and on a Raptor. Since it isn't my picture I can send it to you via pm if you want to see it. I hope to order these soon. If I get them soon enough I will let you know how it goes.
Almost forgot, Icon said the customers that have powder coated them have had good luck with the finish holding up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have those rims yet. I have discussed powder coating them black with Iconrep. He was kind enough to find a picture of a black rim mounted and on a Raptor. Since it isn't my picture I can send it to you via pm if you want to see it. I hope to order these soon. If I get them soon enough I will let you know how it goes.
Almost forgot, Icon said the customers that have powder coated them have had good luck with the finish holding up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the info. Get some pictures up once you get them! Looking forward to it.