Possible alternative to fit 37" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37X12.50R17 124R the true overall height is 36.5 inches on the geolanders. ive heard some good things about these tires!

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Upon searching they're actually 36.7's for the MTs. Pat can you poke Corey about the liner to put over the dovetail cuts on the bed.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! This just boggles my mind. I read your post about jumping and not hitting the pinch weld or rubbing, yet so many other posts about having to hammer the welds, cut the fender flares, even get new fenders with your same setup. It's crazy!

I did trim the plastic on the back side of the flare, no big deal, 5 minutes and done.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did trim the plastic on the back side of the flare, no big deal, 5 minutes and done.

Do you have any pics? I may have to do something similar and am preparing myself mentally. What tool did you use to cut?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
angle grinder w/thin cutting wheel, no pics on me.

Just know Icons sit high, and the raptor offset methods give a little clearance.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
based on the pics in this thread, I ordered a set of 5 Method NV's and Toyo MTs in 315/70/18...will get them installed on Monday (also going to mid perch on Monday).

ljn

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO toyos are the way to go they are awesome!

Just hoping they don't rub and that I like the ride quality on mid perch...reading some recent threads about people now not liking the mid perch ride quality...really want to remain as close to stock as possible

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just hoping they don't rub and that I like the ride quality on mid perch...reading some recent threads about people now not liking the mid perch ride quality...really want to remain as close to stock as possible

I know someone with that set up and they dont mind it. I think it will be ok.