Please Welcome Dezert Defense Co.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeZertDefense

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it! Will this fit any chase rack or will it only work with specific chase racks?

It is looking like it will have to be rack specific. A good amount of the racks we have looked at put the tires in the same spot however we are finding some that put the tires closer together.

Here are the ones we are working on:

Outlaw Alpha 1 - Confirmed
SVC Bypass Rack V1 - in progress / pending
RPG RST18 - Pending

Our plan is to make sure there is an option for all of the popular ones as well as be able to accommodate special set ups.

If you have a chase rack you would like to see if our cover will fit please PM me and I will email you a measurement sheet for you to fill out.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if you could make a removable square piece over the tires or make it in two parts that secure together so its one bed cover but with different interchangeable section to accommodate different racks.

DeZertDefense

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wonder if you could make a removable square piece over the tires or make it in two parts that secure together so its one bed cover but with different interchangeable section to accommodate different racks.

Definitely something for us to think about and play around with! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk