Pismo Beach Huckfest 2013 with BJ Baldwin's 810 cu. in. Trophy TruckT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I'm originally from Pismo Beach, California and the 5th Annual Huckfest is coming up the weekend of August 23rd. I've been going to this event every single year and it's beyond awesome!! Last year, Pistol Pete came out with his Trophy Prerunner and went huge! I recommend and encourage all of you to make this event if you can. I'll be out there along with the "4 The Truck" crew. Check out the Pismo Beach Huckfest Link and also BJ Baldwin's Video on the facebook page as well.

https://www.facebook.com/Huckfest

Thanks,
Aaron Klock
Sales
4 THE TRUCK CUSTOMS & ACCESSORIES
7585 Commercial Way Ste. A
Henderson, NV 89011
(702) 434-9274
e: [email protected]
w: Home - 4 The Truck Customs & Accessories in Las Vegas 4 The Truck
Like Us on FaceBook!

Last edited:
OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I made two posts because I figured most of the Raptor guys on here take a look at the General Discussion more so than the Raptor Expeditions but either way its an awesome event to attend!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so he can chuck it and not kill a 20,000 dollar motor I'm sure I'm off on the price a few 10,000's

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

he possibly could have been kidding too he said he was going to have it refueled in the air.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better book your sites soon. Only 360 sites left out of 1000! I bet it's sold out within the next couple weeks.