Picked up a 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ProjecT 9

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I've spent a lot of money in the past building vehicles to how I like and selling them to start new projects. This was a great find for me b/c its done a lot like how I'd do it and is a great platform to build on. I don't mind buying something thats already been modded as long as its to my liking and taken care of.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I've spent a lot of money in the past building vehicles to how I like and selling them to start new projects. This was a great find for me b/c its done a lot like how I'd do it and is a great platform to build on. I don't mind buying something thats already been modded as long as its to my liking and taken care of.

Cant disagree with that at all man. Wasn't trying to be a **** just expressing how i feel. Your truck looks VERY clean and I doubt someone would have dogged it before getting rid of it. That is my concern with buying something already built.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket parts were probably pennies on the dollar. Who wouldn't take advantage of that? Besides, when did bolt on parts start being considered "built"? Just sayin'... or rather "saying" to play this one safe. Lol

Good looking rig OP!