Phase 1 on a truck from Texas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find that Lowrance unit and do you sell, or, could you make and ship the insert it is mounted on?

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in midland
I know the the owner of the truck
They have a handful ofGeiser Bros TTs and getting into the desert scene pretty big
Deeeeeeeeeeep pockets
But overall they are really nice ppl and not shady at all
I cant vouch for the CA guy but the family behind the truck is pretty awesome.
I have been trying to get them to adopt me for years
The guys grandpa bought the airwolf helicopters and converted them to haul dirtbikes to their ranch
How badass is that!?!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SDHQ: GPS Question. Does Lowrance have a GPS that gives an average MPH, top MPH, average speed down to a hundredth of a second and a start/stop time? (bracket racing that goes by your average MPH. The one closest to that wins that bracket)

SDHQ GOODGUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in midland
i know the the owner of the truck
they have a handful ofgeiser bros tts and getting into the desert scene pretty big
deeeeeeeeeeep pockets
but overall they are really nice ppl and not shady at all
i cant vouch for the ca guy but the family behind the truck is pretty awesome.
I have been trying to get them to adopt me for years
the guys grandpa bought the airwolf helicopters and converted them to haul dirtbikes to their ranch
how badass is that!?!

the guy that owns the truck is 100% solid, he was great to work with, the buddy from california, is not related to the owner, that is who ryan did not see eye to eye with.