Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am having a lot of fun with mine you will like it. I should figure out the easiest way to post pics. I need the post pics for dummy's on FRF. Maybe some day.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About a 5 min job and I took it out for a test run. Now THIS is what I thought I was buying 5 yrs ago. Now I have what I wanted. No slow pedal which was the only thing I disliked about the performance.

I mounted it fairly low on the left side of the steering column. Very inconspicuous but usable. I'm not planning on changing it much and it is harder to see there, but no one else will either. If you flip it back side out, it really disappears!!

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I go to choose a different mode it is not allowing me to choose ECO.. Anybody else have this come up? Nevermind "must hold program button for 3 seconds"

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm jumping in late, I was on a 2 week vacation.

We DO have units for Fiats. Order them through Jeff and I'll make sure he gets them for you!

norcalsvt

Reaction score
I have had mine installed for 2 months. It really does wake the throttle up. I started at City +4 & settled for City +0. MPG is pretty much the same now. I love the fact that when I stomp on the peddle to pass a car I can now. I also can close the distance to clock a car trying to cut me off. Could not do that before

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had mine installed for 2 months. It really does wake the throttle up. I started at City +4 & settled for City +0. MPG is pretty much the same now. I love the fact that when I stomp on the peddle to pass a car I can now. I also can close the distance to clock a car trying to cut me off. Could not do that before

Just wait till you're getting it off-road, I got the worst off-road mileage I've gotten yet once I installed the pic, but it was fun lol.