Out with the Old-ish in with the new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So pulled the trigger on the Ruby Red Roush. Traded my Black 18 and got 56k for it, and got rode them hard to get the Roush for 75k.

Just got done moving all my stuff over.

Led fog lights
Phoenix PX6
All the speakers
Subwoofer
S&B CAI (weird the wire for the MAF sensor is too short now)
AFE Scorcher tuner
Pedal Commander

The color is fantastic, ride isnt as good as the 18 was, likely at least the 20" wheels but maybe shocks too.

Still need to do the leveling kit, but ***** at 4 wheel parts quote me almost 1000$!

Also suck, dont see any way to use my bed cover with this chase rack.

Considering painting the trim rings on the wheels body color.

20191122_160358.jpg

xcartelx

Reaction score
Bonus points if you eschew those hideous wheels and chase rack for something esthetically pleasing and functional. Either way, enjoy your truck, and don't forget to jump it.

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not totally sold on the rack, I dont mind the wheels, I see lots of fugly wheels out there.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, off with the rack and wheels. I personally don't like either. However, I do love the color, Welcome to the "Ruby Red Gang". Sling some dirt my friend, enjoy!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Color is real nice. So are wheels. Rack? Eh, I can take or leave but if it negates a tonneau, I’d dump it.
Congrats.