ORV Safety Flag Mount???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

exAvalanche

Reaction score
Looks great! That’s what I tried to make. I could not get the tow hook bolts back up into the holes and did not have the time to remove the skid plate for more room underneath. I ended up just putting it on the end of the tow hook.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know anywhere local to Denver where I can buy the Stickywhips mount? I had a sudden change of plans for this weekend and am going to the sand dunes. I need a whip flag and I don't think I can get it shipped in time to have it for a Friday morning departure.

We can definitely get the mount to you by Friday, there are no other dealers though in that area. It's a very local product based around Pismo Beach, CA. I can get you the mount, but you'll just have to call around places near the dunes to see who sells whips. I'm sure there are plenty of people who will have whips though

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We can definitely get the mount to you by Friday, there are no other dealers though in that area. It's a very local product based around Pismo Beach, CA. I can get you the mount, but you'll just have to call around places near the dunes to see who sells whips. I'm sure there are plenty of people who will have whips though

Thanks. I was able to get a couple shipped in time. I ended up going through PolyPerformance, but I did call you first with no answer. I had to go with the quickest response I could get to make sure I was going to get them. :waytogo:

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks. I was able to get a couple shipped in time. I ended up going through PolyPerformance, but I did call you first with no answer. I had to go with the quickest response I could get to make sure I was going to get them. :waytogo:

Right on! Sorry, we don't open until 9AM PST

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pulling this back from the dead a little. i think im going to drill through my rear bumper and secure it there.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it has to be mounted to the front you can just buy a mount from B&L motorsports at the entrance to silver lake dunes, they sell a simple mount that clamps on to the tow hook. I didn't think it would hold at first but it worked flawlessly. Its a flat peice of metal painted black with a U-bolt on the one end to wrap around the tow hook and a hole on the other end for the whip to bolt through. Simple.