Ordered Adams products today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You made some great choices, thank you for your business!

One tip on the SVRT, go light on the application of it. Two thin coats will last longer, stick better, and look better than one heavy coat.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the applicator sponge and rub the VRT into the tires. I try to keep it on as thin as possible. Word of caution. VRT makes your side steps look new!!! however, you will 100% guaranteed bust your a$$ getting up in the truck. :)

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And I was surprised to learn that the Quick Detailer actually beads water on the truck. I have no wax on my truck currently (waiting for the rain to stop) and it beads like it is freshly waxed after a simple 2-bucket wash and shot of Quick Detailer while drying. I'm pretty impressed.

OP
OP
R

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I was surprised to learn that the Quick Detailer actually beads water on the truck. I have no wax on my truck currently (waiting for the rain to stop) and it beads like it is freshly waxed after a simple 2-bucket wash and shot of Quick Detailer while drying. I'm pretty impressed.

That's why I ordered a gallon. I read how good it was, and was a lot better deal than by the bottle. You can send some rain our way.