Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so pissed about this delay that I am about ready to sell my allocation on a built truck, just waiting for delivery. Maybe I should sell it for $5,563 to someone? They can get it within less than a month so pretty close to a Raptor on a lot and for $500 less than MSRP with a $249 doc fee. I did all the work for you, so I think that is a fair price for my services.

MSRP: $59,975
Selling Allocation for: $5,563 paid to me
Price at Dealer: $54,912 paid to dealer
Down payment already applied: $1000 I paid this for you
You can get this truck for $59,724 (includes the doc fee)

Any takers? :signs8:[/QUOTE Dude your not serious right????

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so pissed about this delay that I am about ready to sell my allocation on a built truck, just waiting for delivery. Maybe I should sell it for $5,563 to someone? They can get it within less than a month so pretty close to a Raptor on a lot and for $500 less than MSRP with a $249 doc fee. I did all the work for you, so I think that is a fair price for my services.

Any takers? :signs8:

:hahano:
nah see, thats no good. Its customized to YOUR specs. AND, your truck is probably in mexico by now. in 1000 pieces. No bueno, as the hispanics may say.

Raptordon

Reaction score
Well the ********* Terry from Ford Customer Service called me back as he said he would. Apparently he only has access to look at the same program screen that SVT or Ford Service has. So a big waste of time.

Tells me that nothing has changed on my truck and starts blah, blah. I hang up on the idiot, I can't take it anymore. I have no idea where my truck is, not on a rail or anything and apparently nobody at Ford knows a damn thing. I don't understand how folks at the same city and even the same dealership that has ordered after me are getting their trucks already and mine just sits somewhere lost. What a bunch of cluster f*cks up there in Dearborn.
RDFTS , I know how you feel, but hang in there ! Ford and the dealership ****** me around for what seems like forever , but I finally got to talk to a district rep named Sandra and she did some investigating for me and found out my truck had been setting in Winston NC for 18 days at the railyard waiting to be loaded on a transport . My build date was 1-29-14 like yours. So she made some calls, pulled some strings and my truck made it to the dealership today ! Maybe if you call ford and ask for a case number and ask to speak with a district rep ( if you haven't already did that ) they might be able to locate your truck and get it to you ! Don't give up hope , the wait is almost over ! Good luck on getting your truck soon !

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Any takers? :signs8:

Hi RDFTS, please PM me your VIN and I will find your truck. I assume you have your VIN or Dealer Code + Order Number. If you have your VIN I will get you a copy of your window sticker, find out what Dearborn ramp it is/was sitting on, how it was transported, where it is along the route, and the delivery ETA.

My build went perfectly, but delivery took about 30 days - 20 days more than I was told. It was stuck on the ramp in Dearborn for 15 days, then came by train, then sat at the railhead in Colorado. My dealer drove to the railhead and got my truck for me - cause if not, it was waiting for the next car carrier (maybe another week).

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS , I know how you feel, but hang in there ! Ford and the dealership ****** me around for what seems like forever , but I finally got to talk to a district rep named Sandra and she did some investigating for me and found out my truck had been setting in Winston NC for 18 days at the railyard waiting to be loaded on a transport . My build date was 1-29-14 like yours. So she made some calls, pulled some strings and my truck made it to the dealership today ! Maybe if you call ford and ask for a case number and ask to speak with a district rep ( if you haven't already did that ) they might be able to locate your truck and get it to you ! Don't give up hope , the wait is almost over ! Good luck on getting your truck soon !

Already has a case number, it is CAS3968504. A guy named Terry is assigned to it and he is absolutely worthless. I hung up on him today. I hope you can contact Sandra and get her to pull some strings. I will owe you big time, seriously. If I don't get anywhere by March 15th, I am going to have to contact Trey and cancel my TRR reservation so I can get my money back. Sucks because I am really anticipating going and even have TMX scheduled to do quite a few installs on my truck the day before TRR.

Sent using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi RDFTS, please PM me your VIN and I will find your truck. I assume you have your VIN or Dealer Code + Order Number. If you have your VIN I will get you a copy of your window sticker, find out what Dearborn ramp it is/was sitting on, how it was transported, where it is along the route, and the delivery ETA.

My build went perfectly, but delivery took about 30 days - 20 days more than I was told. It was stuck on the ramp in Dearborn for 15 days, then came by train, then sat at the railhead in Colorado. My dealer drove to the railhead and got my truck for me - cause if not, it was waiting for the next car carrier (maybe another week).

teamwork_o_249672.jpg

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my experience you should expect 4-6 weeks delivery from build date, and if you get it sooner it's a good day.

The dealers tell you a much shorter ETA (as they are hoping for best case scenario).

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are always the exception, but 4-6 weeks is more realistic. After four weeks I would start getting anxious. I think the total average from order to delivery has been 10-16 weeks. That's if your dealer has allocation at the time you order it. I think the delays will get longer even with the ramped up production.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Already has a case number, it is CAS3968504. A guy named Terry is assigned to it and he is absolutely worthless. I hung up on him today. I hope you can contact Sandra and get her to pull some strings. I will owe you big time, seriously. If I don't get anywhere by March 15th, I am going to have to contact Trey and cancel my TRR reservation so I can get my money back. Sucks because I am really anticipating going and even have TMX scheduled to do quite a few installs on my truck the day before TRR.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well, I am completely stumped after getting the information about your Raptor. I have never seen this message before:

Produced - Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Jan-29-2014,

original ETA Expired

the latest i see here......

The original ETA Expired is the weird part. I'm glad you have a case number. I will continue to check for updates.

D

Deleted member 12951

Great something that hasn't been seen before, just great!
Both SVT and Ford Customer Service said something isn't right, hence why a case was opened. But the guy assigned to it is an idiot, he does nothing. Dealer said this is normal, I disagree.

Sent using Tapatalk