Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vehicle visiblity report

Have you seen the vehicle visibility report? Once your truck was built it should say released from plant awaiting shipment with the date. Then when it gets to the ramp it says the time and date it was scanned and parked on the ramp. Then it says awaiting shipment Origin Received and gives the location of truck.

My truck sat at the ramp 49 freakin days. It was on quality hold. Nobody knew why. I called customer care they was the most helpful, got a case number blah blah blah. Yeah, the dealer got theirs that was built the same day two days later. I was pissed.....
That was for my 2012. My 2014 is getting built in a couple weeks I hope I don't go through this again, but I'm prepared!

Dealer emailed me and said my delay is because I ordered the factory spray-in, yeah whatever. I called SVT again, they said that is unlikely. Said my truck not having any update status after produced is very rare and something isn't right. Called Ford Service again, they are saying the same thing, something isn't right. Just my freaking luck, Damn it!

I am screwed!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer emailed me and said my delay is because I ordered the factory spray-in, yeah whatever. I called SVT again, they said that is unlikely. Said my truck not having any update status after produced is very rare and something isn't right. Called Ford Service again, they are saying the same thing, something isn't right. Just my freaking luck, Damn it!

I am screwed!

I'm pretty sure it's a known thing on here that the spray in liner delays most trucks for whatever reason. As far as no one knowing anything, maybe that is out of the norm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Have you seen the vehicle visibility report? Once your truck was built it should say released from plant awaiting shipment with the date. Then when it gets to the ramp it says the time and date it was scanned and parked on the ramp. Then it says awaiting shipment Origin Received and gives the location of truck.

My truck sat at the ramp 49 freakin days. It was on quality hold. Nobody knew why. I called customer care they was the most helpful, got a case number blah blah blah. Yeah, the dealer got theirs that was built the same day two days later. I was pissed.....
That was for my 2012. My 2014 is getting built in a couple weeks I hope I don't go through this again, but I'm prepared!

Last status is "Produced". ETA delivery 2/10

Nothing else

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS

Hopefully they aren't sticking to their original time frame of 4-6 months. That totally blows to get so close to the end and have to wait. That's what I just went through. Very frustrating. Keep us posted!

Raptordon

Reaction score
My 2014 Raptor was built on 01-29-14 , est. delivery on feb 12 to 18 . I called Ford on the 12th and they told me to contact my dealer because the truck would be there today ! I called the dealership and no truck there yet ! Later that day a big snow storm hit and the dealership was closed all day the next day, Thursday the 13th . I called back Friday , still not there ! Called Ford again, They claim it still was scheduled to deliver on Wed 12th . They didn't know why it wasn't there yet ! They gave me a case number and said they would investigate and call me back within two business days . Called dealership again saturday , still nothing ! Hoping to hear something monday or Tuesday ! I'm going crazy waiting !

D

Deleted member 12951

My 2014 Raptor was built on 01-29-14 , est. delivery on feb 12 to 18 . I called Ford on the 12th and they told me to contact my dealer because the truck would be there today ! I called the dealership and no truck there yet ! Later that day a big snow storm hit and the dealership was closed all day the next day, Thursday the 13th . I called back Friday , still not there ! Called Ford again, They claim it still was scheduled to deliver on Wed 12th . They didn't know why it wasn't there yet ! They gave me a case number and said they would investigate and call me back within two business days . Called dealership again saturday , still nothing ! Hoping to hear something monday or Tuesday ! I'm going crazy waiting !

Right there with you. Did Ford at least tell you that the status that it was transport on Rail or something? They can't even tell me that. My delivery was supposed to be Feb 10th. Nothing.

Raptordon

Reaction score
Right there with you. Did Ford at least tell you that the status that it was transport on Rail or something? They can't even tell me that. My delivery was supposed to be Feb 10th. Nothing.

Ford didn't give me a status on the means of delivery , either trasport or rail . They just give me the date , but I have been told by others that the Raptors leave Dearborn by rail and then are switched to transport for final delivery . Hope we hear something soon !