Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HGguy

Reaction score
The Raptor has landed!

My dealer and ford service both said my truck is still sitting at the plant. Very frustrating that mine was built a week before yours, but it's just sitting for no reason... Regardless, good for you and I'm happy your wait will soon be over!
My Raptor arrived at the dealership Thursday 5/11. Of course I was away on vacation (bowling in Vegas) and haven't taken delivery yet. But I did get some pics yesterday. I apologize for the quality.

Attachments

• Delivery.jpg
    Delivery.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 84
  • D_front.jpg
    D_front.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Rear_2.jpg
    Rear_2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Front_2.jpg
    Front_2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 80

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats.....something about the Raptors.....no matter how good the pics.....always even better in person. Enjoy!

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with dealer who is expecting the truck today as it is the last day in the window they see (5/11-5/15) but still no sign of it.
DM'd ford service on twitter. All they can provide is that the truck is in transit. Which I guess is good news but can't confirm any dates or current/last location.
Waiting really is the hardest part. Any other resources one can use?

HGguy

Reaction score
You're right!

Congrats.....something about the Raptors.....no matter how good the pics.....always even better in person. Enjoy!
Right on the money, Hamster. This thing is amazing. And I've only driven 15 miles! Everything I expected and more. Although the hood comes up to my chin. I'll need a step stool to check the oil. Only complaint is the dealer detail guy should be fired. Side mirrors covered with road film and rear view mirror was dirtier than the truck I traded in. Tomorrow, more miles.

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to have disappeared into the ford ether.... Was scheduled to be delivered last week but never arrived. Now the window sticker is gone off Ford's website and the dealer says they can't get any answer on what happened to the truck....

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke with dealer who is expecting the truck today as it is the last day in the window they see (5/11-5/15) but still no sign of it.
DM'd ford service on twitter. All they can provide is that the truck is in transit. Which I guess is good news but can't confirm any dates or current/last location.
Waiting really is the hardest part. Any other resources one can use?

Mine seems to have disappeared into the ford ether.... Was scheduled to be delivered last week but never arrived. Now the window sticker is gone off Ford's website and the dealer says they can't get any answer on what happened to the truck....

any luck?

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any luck?

Mine arrived this morning around 10am. It was loaded at the docks in NJ yesterday at some point. Was told it sat at the docks for a week (since 5/9).

Going to pickup tomorrow. Looks like the wait is over.