Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanabat

Reaction score
How did all these new orders got their build date already and mine is still "unscheduled clean", and my order was submitted on August 12th?! And yes, my dealer has 6 allocations, I'm #2 of 6.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did all these new orders got their build date already and mine is still "unscheduled clean", and my order was submitted on August 12th?! And yes, my dealer has 6 allocations, I'm #2 of 6.

Seems not all dealers are created equal. Not even close. I'm "unscheduled clean" as well, with order submitted July 30th. Dealer has 7 allocations, I'm #3, and they have not even received their first unit yet. Being unscheduled, with orders placed in July and August, is far more common I suspect than many members on this forum realize.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Scab also built 1/17
Getting spray in BL
FS gave me eta to dealer of 2/13
Ordered 9/29
Dealer canceled Beadlocks in Dec.
#9 of 17 Allocations

Last edited:

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Scab also built 1/17
Getting spray in BL
FS gave me eta to dealer of 2/13
Ordered 9/29
Dealer canceled Beadlocks in Dec.
#9 of 17 Allocations

I would call your dealer and ask them to check your eta on their end. FP also quoted a 2/13 delivery after a 1/17 build but dealer called and said its now showing a 1/28 arrival. You might be pleasantly surprised...

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems not all dealers are created equal. Not even close. I'm "unscheduled clean" as well, with order submitted July 30th. Dealer has 7 allocations, I'm #3, and they have not even received their first unit yet. Being unscheduled, with orders placed in July and August, is far more common I suspect than many members on this forum realize.

All dealers are not created equal. Its also about timing and the dealer zone rep. Zone reps controls how many and when. Its usually done by the month.

westchiro

Reaction score
Love my truck.. the dealer brought it to me... two nice guys dropped off the truck and took great care of it. my only complaint is the stearing wheel stripe is 3-5 degrees right of center... but it only bothers me slightly.. it is awesome and drives straight!

Anyone else have this line up issue?

daaaaaan

Reaction score
So mine was shipped from the plant on 1/3, with an ETA of 1/15. Ford tells me it's currently in New Jersey, and that's all they see. They have no upated ETA, and nobody can explain why it's sitting in New Jersey. Is that normal? Ordering dealer is located in Pittsburgh