Old School Gun Rack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
roof mount gun rack. Love it. If it ****** people off even better, because I don't care what
anyone else thinks.

Would compliment the south park timmy sticker I put on my DV plates.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
roof mount gun rack. Love it. If it ****** people off even better, because I don't care what
anyone else thinks.

Would compliment the south park timmy sticker I put on my DV plates.

Sad but true that in the NE and in the PNW as well as KomiFornia its getting completely antigun Wacko, but enjoy TX while you can bc thanks to their leadership people are running to the SE and Texas. Up in ME they try to curb our enthusiasm every which way they can, from hunting referendums to trying to change the state constitution and existing laws with the help from liberal funding from NY, CA etc. I could go on but its very depressing. I can only reflect and tell my kids that are millennials now that when I was their age and younger I would frequently take my rifle or shotgun to school in my truck for afternoon hunting or early before class quick hunts. Or as a teenager walk from the house to a local bulky waste dump to shoot rats with my pellet rifle openly carried. This was in Miami in the late 70s and up to early 80s. Sad and something unimaginable for todays younger adults.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad but true that in the NE and in the PNW as well as KomiFornia its getting completely antigun Wacko, but enjoy TX while you can bc thanks to their leadership people are running to the SE and Texas. Up in ME they try to curb our enthusiasm every which way they can, from hunting referendums to trying to change the state constitution and existing laws with the help from liberal funding from NY, CA etc. I could go on but its very depressing. I can only reflect and tell my kids that are millennials now that when I was their age and younger I would frequently take my rifle or shotgun to school in my truck for afternoon hunting or early before class quick hunts. Or as a teenager walk from the house to a local bulky waste dump to shoot rats with my pellet rifle openly carried. This was in Miami in the late 70s and up to early 80s. Sad and something unimaginable for todays younger adults.

TX isn't going blue anytime soon. Despite what the media is selling.