Old but new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Padholdr

Reaction score
Hey all, I became a member when I first bought my Raptor but haven't been visiting the site regularly until the past week or so. I love my Gen 1, however I've kept it fairly stock. I've decided to go with a gen 2 (however can't seem to find a local dealer that won't upcharge 10k!) that I'm going to do a lot of upgrades too. Excited to get some input here while I do the build!

Attachments

• IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 92

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5 posts since 2014? Have you been kidnapped by aliens? Love the truck, but hate the lower rider wheels….welcome to club where people are real.

OP
OP
Padholdr

Padholdr

Reaction score
5 posts since 2014? Have you been kidnapped by aliens? Love the truck, but hate the lower rider wheels….welcome to club where people are real.

Just been busy and haven't had much time to play with my truck until recently. I wouldn't call my wheels lowrider wheels at all, however I have decided to go a different route with my gen 2. Im hoping to get some good ideas for my next build here. I've built trucks that have been on the cover of magazines along with several cars that have been in SEMA, however they have all been lowered vehicles not lifted. I'm not in the customizing business anymore though, so looking forward to building my truck and using it how it was intended.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just been busy and haven't had much time to play with my truck until recently. I wouldn't call my wheels lowrider wheels at all, however I have decided to go a different route with my gen 2. Im hoping to get some good ideas for my next build here. I've built trucks that have been on the cover of magazines along with several cars that have been in SEMA, however they have all been lowered vehicles not lifted. I'm not in the customizing business anymore though, so looking forward to building my truck and using it how it was intended.

That's great. I hope to see your next new truck and built here soon.