Offroad Poker Trail Run II (Duces) – July 18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That may work better for me. I'll let you know.

I have a lot of trails mapped. Finding some routes to go on to get more dirt is not a problem. We got you covered.

Yeah, if you can work out getting up Friday, doesn't have to be butt crack early, but i have a gem of an area that we can go play in and explore.

We might also be able to make a quick stop in truckee and run a cool loop before heading into Reno to play some more...so let me know.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yeah, if you can work out getting up Friday, doesn't have to be butt crack early, but i have a gem of an area that we can go play in and explore.

We might also be able to make a quick stop in truckee and run a cool loop before heading into Reno to play some more...so let me know.

Our drive is a little longer than MLuis11 as he is a half hour closer than we are so Friday would be good as well. The wife is off for the summer and our son will be back from the University of Hawaii and will want to go out with us.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our drive is a little longer than MLuis11 as he is a half hour closer than we are so Friday would be good as well. The wife is off for the summer and our son will be back from the University of Hawaii and will want to go out with us.

Maybe a little carpool action!