Offroad lights ...???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get the Lightforce Strikers.
Do you have these?
And do you have the ones that can go from a wide beam to a spot beam?

images.ashx

Those are the lights I have. They are so adjustable and all you have to do is twist the light to go from full on spot to a wide flood. Kind of like a Maglite flashlight. It's a nice feature to have depending on the conditions you're faced with. No dust or fog and I run them as a far reaching spot. Throw in some dust or fog and you're covered. My last night excursion at the dunes with a little fog I settled on one full twist from spot beam and it was perfect. You can also get different colored covers for them too! I'm going to order some ambers to see how they work. Although they're not American made (Austrailian made) I really think that they would sell quite well if a forum vendor carried them. They are super light weight and easy to install.

There are a bunch of great lights to choose from different vendors on FRF. I've seen many of them in person and they all put out some great light. The only reason I chose the Lightforce was because of the light output adjustability.