**official MFT backgrounds thread**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be missing something... what version of sync are you guys running? I have the A4 nav card in the mail from Ford finally to do my upgrade. I assume these capabilities come with that upgrade

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the 4 square one but just need to change the top left to a windows phone version. VERY COOL.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same version as you my friend, just copy the images to the root of a USB drive, plug it in, go to display settings, select edit wallpaper, then add the images from the source USB.

Last edited:

dbax2000

Reaction score
Ever since I got my Raptor I thought "If Batman had a truck it would be a black Raptor like mine!" So I'm currently using this wallpaper!

5085-batman-mft.jpg

Bax

kjbeggs

Reaction score
Ever since I got my Raptor I thought "If Batman had a truck it would be a black Raptor like mine!" So I'm currently using this wallpaper!

5085-batman-mft.jpg

Bax

Dbax, that's my line! (and why I have these plates)
555338_546816631995421_1203031340_n.jpg

But I'm using a different wallpaper. It divides into the 4 sections perfectly, btw.
537418_550474764962941_303431176_n.jpg

dbax2000

Reaction score
That's cool KJ! I like the tailgate logo. I might steal your wallpaper...and you're a Cowboys fan too! It's tough being a fan here right outside of DC!

Bax

kjbeggs

Reaction score
That's cool KJ! I like the tailgate logo. I might steal your wallpaper...and you're a Cowboys fan too! It's tough being a fan here right outside of DC!

Bax

Oh, I bet it is. Keep the faith! Gotta' love RGIII though.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

That tailgate emblem is cool. How did you make that? I want to get a picture of snow white on mine. Too gay? okay. Nevermind.

I found a guy online that made my tailgate emblem, with the thick clear overlay to boot.
i'm sure they could do Snow White for ya!

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok - So here's my first attempt with my crappy photohack skillz. Took the 4 square idea from page one of this Topic.

RB1.jpg

And what it looks like - crappy cell phone pic :p

RB2.jpg

Just odd with the default foreground cross in the middle as it's not centered perfectly. I'll F with it another day and get the exact break.. it's probably 395 up top and 405 on the bottom, or something silly like that.

I will definitely repost a cleaner look later.