**official MFT backgrounds thread**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

We need a FRF one
EDIT: Found this

Attachments

• RaptorMyTouchFRF.jpg
    RaptorMyTouchFRF.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 662
Last edited by a moderator:

Snakedoctor

Reaction score
Can somebody give me detailed step by step instructions for downloading pictures from a thumb drive to our trucks

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I don't have my ford touch, am I still able to do this?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I have a 2014 raptor but don't think I have my ford touch, can I still put a wallpaper on mine? I looked under display and settings but all that is there is clock and language.

D

Deleted member 12951

Can somebody give me detailed step by step instructions for downloading pictures from a thumb drive to our trucks

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I don't have my ford touch, am I still able to do this?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I have a 2014 raptor but don't think I have my ford touch, can I still put a wallpaper on mine? I looked under display and settings but all that is there is clock and language.

What year raptor?

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't have the navigation package

Then there is no background to change on the non-nav system from what I understand.
You normally put the image file on a USB stick and insert into the port inside the console then go to settings, display, edit wallpaper, add, Ok, USB Disk, browse to the file and tap it, it saves, back out and pick it from the list, save, home.