Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stormyhill

Reaction score
ours went into production 02/28- but nothing since 03/05- dealer says he has no idea what Ford is doing and no one can tell him why the truck hasn't shipped

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to swap a 23R for a 24R. Picked it up a couple weeks ago. It’s more refined. The suspension still swallows everything.The stereo is louder. The exhaust system is more sublime. Quieter in quiet and normal, just as growly in sport and Baja.Fit and finish is better. transmission is much smoother. I’m now looking for the HUD in my other car….
Do you like the HUD?

Does it work with Google Maps?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ours went into production 02/28- but nothing since 03/05- dealer says he has no idea what Ford is doing and no one can tell him why the truck hasn't shipped
definitely something ford is trying to hide no reason the truck would be sitting that long just awaiting parts. smh probably needs a major parts change. no excuse to leave a 100k truck sitting for months exposed to the weather imo

AZRaptorR

Reaction score
Mine has been sitting for over three months. It has 89 miles on it. Sitting in a parking lot outside flat rock plant. Ford rep told my dealer that it’ll be released 5/30 after telling us a month ago it would be released beginning of May. I’m dreading to find out the condition of it when it shows up.