Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvm

Reaction score
I don’t believe anyone that say they got one at MSRP.
It does happen. I believe you need to be willing to fly/drive anywhere to pick it up. Very local/rural/mom and pop stores are probably the only way to get it done without being a fleet purchaser.

But if your trying to get MSRP as a first time buyer, in or around a city, at a dealership your more than likely have no chance.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does happen. I believe you need to be willing to fly/drive anywhere to pick it up. Very local/rural/mom and pop stores are probably the only way to get it done without being a fleet purchaser.

But if your trying to get MSRP as a first time buyer, in or around a city, at a dealership your more than likely have no chance.

I believe the only MSRP sales are with a very good\deep dealer relationship. And then it's very very rare. Finding one at a rural\low volume dealer is next to impossible.

Sam

Last edited:

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So making progress. Dealer texted me this morning and said it was loaded on transport per Vinview. So went to Ford tracker and sure enough it shows updated on 4/23, but.....it went back to Order Confirmed status. Maybe it will go to Shipped status when it leaves the plant. :rolleyes:

2024-04-24_10-50-50.jpg

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So making progress. Dealer texted me this morning and said it was loaded on transport per Vinview. So went to Ford tracker and sure enough it shows updated on 4/23, but.....it went back to Order Confirmed status. Maybe it will go to Shipped status when it leaves the plant. :rolleyes:

View attachment 452252
same as mine. two days later it showed shipped. Ask him to add your cell to Vinview for real time updates.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
same as mine. two days later it showed shipped. Ask him to add your cell to Vinview for real time updates.
I thought about asking him to do that, but he really seems to like updating me and has done a great job. He escalated to get transport changed, got regional manager to give me free warranty upgrade, etc. This is a small dealer's first R and he seems as excited as me so I am going to leave it as-is.