Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure maybe not the off road clearance of a g but the urus is a five seater beast with a ton of room and storage. I have set of 22inch wheels with winter snow tires and ski racks for the mountains and I have to say it’s pretty unstoppable. IMG_0508.jpeg

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure maybe not the off road clearance of a g but the urus is a five seater beast with a ton of room and storage. I have set of 22inch wheels with winter snow tires and ski racks for the mountains and I have to say it’s pretty unstoppable. View attachment 449368
You are a better man than me. I wouldn’t let that car see rain let alone snow. Good for you.

Sam

Socalguy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I live in California, and the markups here are 60k above msrp. So I'm looking to order out of state. Does anyone here know of any dealerships that have allotments? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I live in California, and the markups here are 60k above msrp. So I'm looking to order out of state. Does anyone here know of any dealerships that have allotments? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

There are number of R's hitting lots now/soon with lower cost that $60K ADM. You can probably do a search and find what you want. It really depends on what you are willing to pay and how far willing to travel. I know of available SG, CG and RR all listed at $35K ADM. If want one at under $20K ADM you are really going to have to work at it and/or know someone and/or get lucky.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
I am still waiting for my retail order to get picked up, and honestly I expect to be waiting a couple of months. That said, I have a question about priority. I was reading somewhere that it will be a 10 at highest, and then it gets moved to a 1 when it gets picked up? Or is it set for a build date? I have my preview order sheet, and it shows Priority Code 03, which I hear is the highest a dealer can set, but only matters if they don't set everything to Priority 03 that they order. I assume the dealer priority is not what is being referred too when speaking of going from a 10 to a 1?