Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are everyone’s thoughts on the 24 R interior vs 23? Looks like there’s some red “underlay” in the perforated alcantara portions of the seats you can see in the press videos. Wish we had some better pictures.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what does it mean if you can see your window sticker ? It’s built ?
Means ford is not updating the tracker site. It does not mean its built. Usually the window sticker is available before it gets build and before production begins.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Means ford is not updating the tracker site. It does not mean its built. Usually the window sticker is available before it gets build and before production begins.
Apparently the window is available around 7 days prior to the build date/ blend date. Mine is available with a blend of 3/11 if that helps

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently the window is available around 7 days prior to the build date/ blend date. Mine is available with a blend of 3/11 if that helps
Yeah mine finally would pop up on Friday and mine is getting built the end of this week. Oddly the dealer called me this afternoon to let me know the truck is “in the plant set to get built” but I figure not till Saturday if the date at the top of the window sticker is for 2023-3-9

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine finally would pop up on Friday and mine is getting built the end of this week. Oddly the dealer called me this afternoon to let me know the truck is “in the plant set to get built” but I figure not till Saturday if the date at the top of the window sticker is for 2023-3-9
And the waiting begins....

43f49630e27e765f237647df2317c19d_w200.gif