OEM Sync 2 setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this worth anything? I installed the Tesla style setup that removes the disc player, factory 7" screen, and A/C controls/radio controls. It's been sitting in a box as I thought maybe I'd have to reinstall it for something, but the aftermarket unit has been working perfectly without any problems.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After looking at the stuff again I realized there's no time I would ever need it unless I went back to the original Sync 2 setup, which I have no reason to as even my "old" PX6 setup has integrated perfectly with everything, and still runs the Sync 2 system in the background just fine. I thought I would hang onto the stuff in case the PX6 setup didn't work correctly, but the radio system, Wi-Fi, A/C system, etc. has all been working without a problem for over 2 years now, and I am getting ready to replace that setup with a new 13" Android 11 unit. I just am not sure if these are parts anyone ever needs for anything. lol