NY: Awaiting My '13 SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Pretty sweet. I never have that kind of luck either. Ha Ordered the 7th, build date the 28th? Absolutely ecstatic. My luck is that it'll sit in shipping for 3 months. LOL Knock on wood.

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, that'd be freakin killer. I'd lose it, stroke out and die without ever getting my ass in the seat. LOL

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

What'd you go with for your order anyway Wyo?

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two strokes? It's a vicious cycle. LOL How about your Beast SQ? You already have her or is she on order? Sorry if this was already discussed but I can't remember where everyone stands. Loooong day.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, that'd be freakin killer. I'd lose it, stroke out and die without ever getting my ass in the seat. LOL

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

What'd you go with for your order anyway Wyo?

It's in my signature. Blue Flame SCAB 801A, F/R Camera

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet man! I was going flame blue at first. Such a bada** color. Decided not to break my traditional black though.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet man! I was going flame blue at first. Such a bada** color. Decided not to break my traditional black though.

I probably would have gone black too if I hadn't had a black Escape for the past 10 years! I wanted a different color. I really liked the Terrain in color and even though I like silver, once I saw a blue flame scab in person, I knew that is the combo I wanted. I love 'em all though. They're all Raptors!!!