No Deer will sneak infront of me now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dbmaster

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys. They are halogen. KC 801's and 803's. Don't use em enough to justify the extra $800. there are 2 spots which I have aimed down as far as i can right off the road towards the ditches and the outside two are floods which are aimeded well off the road pointed about 40 to 50 yds off the rd. The Piaas pretty much catch everything else. They work great together. I couldn't imagine having almost 4 million candle power up there with HId's............but it would be fun! Now instead of hittin em I'll burn their retinas out!

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In previous threads i read that it was tough to install and things didnt line up very well. How did it go for you? I really like the look!

OP
OP
dbmaster

dbmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In previous threads i read that it was tough to install and things didnt line up very well. How did it go for you? I really like the look!

nothing was hard to install. did it all myself. the upper bar took more time. the lower just bolted in with no issues. that the 2nd lower due to the bad powder coat KC had on the early bars.