Newest edition of: what is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I spoke to Jarrett yesterday to suggest a couple of small bends in the bracket but I bent it manually and it works great.

As a further note, once I had the bracket installed I noticed that the tips of the bumper bar still pointed down which originally I had just blamed on the valance sagging and making it look that way.

I removed the skid plates, loosened the steering rack support , bumper bolts and stood on my bumper to square it up. Then I installed the bracket in between the frame horn and bumper mounting plate to act as a shim and force the tips up, making it perfectly square. Its amazing how much better it looks with the valance tight against the bottom of the grille and the radius bar perfectly parallel with the ground.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Jarrett yesterday to suggest a couple of small bends in the bracket but I bent it manually and it works great.

As a further note, once I had the bracket installed I noticed that the tips of the bumper bar still pointed down which originally I had just blamed on the valance sagging and making it look that way.

I removed the skid plates, loosened the steering rack support , bumper bolts and stood on my bumper to square it up. Then I installed the bracket in between the frame horn and bumper mounting plate to act as a shim and force the tips up, making it perfectly square. Its amazing how much better it looks with the valance tight against the bottom of the grille and the radius bar perfectly parallel with the ground.

I'm more impressed that you spoke to Jarrett! Getting him to answer a call is harder than getting free food at a Chinese restaurant!

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm more impressed that you spoke to Jarrett! Getting him to answer a call is harder than getting free food at a Chinese restaurant!

866-691-7750

dial 1

:party36:

You can all thank Bird for this. We never even really gave it a second thought until his persistence on the matter forced our hands. We need to make a few slight tweaks to it but we should be able to get them pumped out fairly quick now that it's all designed. I'll work on getting them up on the site so those that want the Birdmod, can get one.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Yep. Ask Jarrett or the guy who got my Raptor. I think there is a glass company working on an aftermarket one.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$1200 smackers.

I ended up going with the Fiberworx valence for $150.00. on my truck. The thing fits just fine and is way more substantial than the OE one.