Newbie Picked up 1 of the 5 Raptor Crate engines for F100 Engine Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope she went to someone who will use and enjoy the truck.

Absolutely amazing work, thank you for sharing this with us.
Hoping I will quit pacing the floor waiting on R now and get back to other projects that have been started. BIG projects 1 over 7 yrs ago, another 6 yrs ago and a couple 2yrs ago. Glutton for punishment but nothing "NEW" until I finish a few.

One BIG project will be going away today. Clearing shop space and no longer have to stress about it. Hoping in next week or so the neighbor will move his project from here. His is scattered about and taking up valuable shop space, yard space and also both of my storage containers. (he does stop by to "help" quite often)

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope she went to someone who will use and enjoy the truck.

Absolutely amazing work, thank you for sharing this with us.
I don't want to spill the beans as it's a very well known buyer but I suspect it will not be long and we will see it up for grabs for 199k to 225k. Few times down the road and it will scare her half to death.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video. Sure it was a bit of mixed emotions watching it roll across the auction block. Can't wait to see what you build next.
So many projects already started. It will all be on my other social media, YouTube, Instagram etc
Still have a couple ecoboost projects I need to finish or sell as is.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us tag along with your build, it is an amazing truck I remember when you started the build and shared it through here and we got to watch and ride along with you.