!!!New V-Mod Front Bumper Release from KHC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This place is like West Coast Customs or Unique 'Whips' or other 'ballah' type shops. Didn't this place install some of those neon hovering lights or whatever the hell you call them for some ***** from jersey?

Wouldn't jump to conclusions to judge. Dave n crew have provided a ton of cool first to market ideas for our platform, under fender cantilever setup, lower control arm reinforcements, and on. Serious offroaders who have spent their day at events helping fix our carnaged trucks in the dirt or parking lots. Some pretty nice builds of theirs on here if you took to time to look.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that they made it follow the curve of the grille. Its not a bad size, just some of the design shapes are not for me. The cuts for the lights etc.

OP
OP
KHC Andrei

KHC Andrei

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Intercooler relocate?

No, it retains stock location.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

agreed...it looks homemade :doublepuke:

This place is like West Coast Customs or Unique 'Whips' or other 'ballah' type shops. Didn't this place install some of those neon hovering lights or whatever the hell you call them for some ***** from jersey?

This is a base finish just to show off the design of the bumper. Just because its missing a textured finish like 99% of bumpers on the market doesn't make it "home made". I think you missed where i said we have any type of finish available for this bumper.

No, we are not a "unique whips" "ballah" type shop. This isn't 2007 lol. We are actually on of the leading truck shops as well as mustang shops in the tri state area here.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
No, it retains stock location.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

This is a base finish just to show off the design of the bumper. Just because its missing a textured finish like 99% of bumpers on the market doesn't make it "home made". I think you missed where i said we have any type of finish available for this bumper.

No, we are not a "unique whips" "ballah" type shop. This isn't 2007 lol. We are actually on of the leading truck shops as well as mustang shops in the tri state area here.

Post some of your builds...

Edit, never mind. Just took a look at your front page. Apparently yes it is still 2007 :lol2:

Attachments

• F142032085.jpg
    F142032085.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OP
OP
KHC Andrei

KHC Andrei

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Post some of your builds...

Edit, never mind. Just took a look at your front page. Apparently yes it is still 2007 :lol2:

We are switching over to a new platform currently so those are old photos. All of the builds are on our instagram or facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Krazy-House-Customs-49641657709/?ref=bookmarks

Some of our recent builds include 2 built motor 1000hp mustangs. One is a gt350 and other is a newer s550. We are building a Sema truck now, the list goes on, fully built jeep including custom suspension parts, turbo kit, built motor etc the list goes on.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
KHC does some incredible work in my opinion. I've followed them ever since I got my first Raptor 5 years ago and they've built a lot of top notch Raptors and Mustangs.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like it. I think they did really well considering the weird front valance line that the new truck has.

Some of you guys weren't around for the early Gen1 bumpers that came out, but lots of them were straight up fugly by today's standards. There was no such thing as a Radius bumper or a bumper that followed the line of the valance until LGE/CTS and Wicked Performance came out with some. It's an evolution and that evolution is going 100x faster with the Gen2 than it did with the Gen1. People have had their trucks at most 8 months and they already have great products like this to choose from. It took years for us Gen1 guys to get stuff this nice.