New Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are two ways to get 37's to fit with stock shocks.

First way: Have a 2010-11 Raptor. Put it on Top Perch. Pound the shit out of the pinch/seam weld in the front fender wells and take an angle grinder if needed to certain parts for clearance. I think bstoner has his truck this way.

Second way: Any Raptor (although 2010-11 is still preferable due to lack of Torsen front diff). Mid Perch. Boatec/Glassworks front fenders. Pound the shit out of the seam/pinch weld.

Nick@ORWSD

Reaction score
Well, if you want more lift, stacking a spacer on it is definitely the wrong way to go about it. I would strongly disagree with your tire choice as well. Those tires sound like a jet airplane driving down the highway and I cringe every time I see them because, for lack of a better word, I think they're disgusting. Your preference is your preference though. You wont fit those in a 37 without major trimming. Stacking the spacers on top of your suspension "perch" adjustment will cause all kinds of issues. I'd reccomend another route.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 2 inch spacer on the top of the stock shock and i see where everyone says how terrible that is. I would like to have more lift in the front just to make the stance of the truck look better. I am about to put 37 mud grapplers on the truck and would like to prevent scrubbing as well.

I have 37 Nitto Trail Grappers and have never rubber. Including off roading

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
C

cwh1

Reaction score
yeah i think ill be fine with the 37s i clear 35s now without even being close to scrubbing. I like my mud graps no matter what anyone says. They're the meanest looking tire on the market!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter