New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulldawg75

Reaction score
New Owner here in GA. Recently purchased a Black 2019. Looking forward to doing some upgrades. Goosetune, upgrading the intercooler, intake ect.

I was on the Cobb website looking at the Intake System w/HCT. Does upgrading my intake require a tune at the same time or can I do that later? There seems to be a couple different answers on the Cobb website.

Really enjoying the truck.

Raptor.jpg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
New Owner here in GA. Recently purchased a Black 2019. Looking forward to doing some upgrades. Goosetune, upgrading the intercooler, intake ect.

I was on the Cobb website looking at the Intake System w/HCT. Does upgrading my intake require a tune at the same time or can I do that later? There seems to be a couple different answers on the Cobb website.

Really enjoying the truck.

View attachment 428134

Like most modern vehicles, the stock intake is plenty good unless you really plan on making big power.

Welcome to the shitshow.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

Save money from the CAI and get custom tuning from Goose. You don't need to upgrade the intake until you upgrade the twins.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!