New Raptor Owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys -- here's a couple of pics. I'm getting it detailed this week and will post a few follow ups.

I wasn't a fan of the Gen1 SCAB, but the more pictures I see of the Gen2 SCAB the more i want one. Gen2 SCREW is my only vehicle so it has to be a 4 door, but awesome truck.

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of the Gen1 SCAB, but the more pictures I see of the Gen2 SCAB the more i want one. Gen2 SCREW is my only vehicle so it has to be a 4 door, but awesome truck.

I get it -- there's just two of us so I figured I wanted something a little more sporty.

We tried out the backseats and it's actually not as tight as you'd think which is good just in case.

With that said you do give up the larger gas tank -- but on the other hand -- I don't think the bigger one would fit in my garage. So puts and takes I guess.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
I think at this point you'd be ordering a 2018? I'd say go for it -- awesome truck!!!

I own a 15 Lariat too and am waiting to order one too.
I have a lease up at the end of the year so I'm trying to time it right.
Let me know if you can get an order in. I'm having issues with the local ********* dealers and need to go out of town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
I own a 15 Lariat too and am waiting to order one too.
I have a lease up at the end of the year so I'm trying to time it right.
Let me know if you can get an order in. I'm having issues with the local ********* dealers and need to go out of town.

Where are you located? I could turn you onto my dealer in PA -- the direct order sales manager was super easy to work with. I'm sure she could get you setup. They do MSRP on SVT orders. Made it really easy to do the deal.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Ordered !
Buying a money tree at the nursery tomorrow. !

Give it a little shake -- need it with these trucks. LOL

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Where are you located? I could turn you onto my dealer in PA -- the direct order sales manager was super easy to work with. I'm sure she could get you setup. They do MSRP on SVT orders. Made it really easy to do the deal.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Give it a little shake -- need it with these trucks. LOL

I'm in Ohio. So really close and I have no problem traveling to get it.
Would you send me the info, I'll call the guy asap. I really appreciate it!! Again thanks!

OP
OP
J

jchawk

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of other Raptors in the wild and noticed I got a wave. One guy was flashing his lights and waving with pure joy and excitement. LOL

That's pretty cool.