New Raptor Owner...I'm in Love!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........

my sister and family lives in visalia. up until a few months ago we visited them often and did offroading when we could. my nephew works for a contractor so we would go to the lots where they havent developed yet. all of my nephews are offroaders so we tend to have fun when we could.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the chaos!

The best place to drive up there in Cali is to the Right side of the white line in your lane in relation to the highway.

utsw1006.jpg

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and Yes I decided to finally purchase my first Raptor last week and so far I'm in love and cannot wait to drive it...

Welcome to the forum, Airic! Congrats on the Raptor. Like everyone else, I can't wait to see some pics! :)

Crystal

OP
OP
A

Airic

Reaction score
well i found an open dried up pond/ditch (not big at all) but still had some fun in it. Wow these trucks like to play!

Some of you have asked about my Raptor: 2013 SuperCrew, 6.2L. , Black
My Upgrades so far: ReTrax Bedcover, leveled the front, tinted windows

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well i found an open dried up pond/ditch (not big at all) but still had some fun in it. Wow these trucks like to play!

Some of you have asked about my Raptor: 2013 SuperCrew, 6.2L. , Black
My Upgrades so far: ReTrax Bedcover, leveled the front, tinted windows

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new truck!