New Raptor in SD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For starters I was thinking SW exhaust, probably just a catback to start and headers to follow when I get a little more money, volant CAI and a tune, still deciding on what I want to do with the exterior, really like the look of a matte black wrap!

If I can be of any assistance with these options let me know. I am running a great sale on those exact upgrades at the moment with DEEP discounts!

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Finally broke down and made an account after I had been trolling these boards for several months.

Had been looking for a raptor for some time and finally stumbled across the right one/right price at mossy in PB. Picked it up almost 2 months ago now and have been loving every minute of it! Its a 2012 black SCrew, completely stock, until I can decide exactly how I want to dress it up.

Looking forward to meeting a few fellow raptor owners in the SD area, I'm sure there are plenty of you on here!

have you been able to take the Raptor out to the desert yet? there are some good trails out there.