New owner (chicagoland area)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wecolme.

We have a pretty big Chicago Crew here.

We do meet a few times a year for lunch and we are all very active in the various Raptor Runs around the country.

Snoball II is coming in January (Registration starts this Sunday and it's gonna sell out fast!). We will have at least 10 Raptors from Chicago going. Hope you can make it.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your truck. At least you have the right color and the right number of doors!

If you're on Facebook, we have a number of groups on there as well for collaboration. But yes, when we do a meet and greet, we'll post it here and then relay it onto Facebook.

Todd

OP
OP
S

Spikeat16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for welcoming me. Can someone direct me to the afforementioned Facebook groups for Chicagoland Raptor owners and also registration for the Snoball 500 II. Thanks

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks all for welcoming me. Can someone direct me to the afforementioned Facebook groups for Chicagoland Raptor owners and also registration for the Snoball 500 II. Thanks

Can't register for SnoBall yet. You have to wait until it opens up. Right now registration is just for last years participants. Keep a close eye on the expedition forum. Also like GLRE on Facebook and the SnoBall Facebook page. That way you don't miss it as the remaining spots should fill up quick. With all the interest shown so far if you really want to go I would sign up as soon as it opens up. Good luck.