New members from Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snickers

Reaction score
Hey all! Just picked up a 2019, one prior owner. 26kish. Hubs and I added the truck to the fleet as an extra/play vehicle. Looking forward to add some mods and upgrades in the future!
I'm coming from the Mini and Nissan world myself. The last ford I owned was a 82' f150 in poop brown painted blue. Looking forward to add some mods and upgrades in the future and learn more about Reptar as we go.

Cheers!

Raptor.jpg

WesTexRaptor

Reaction score
You'll have no problem blowing through money on mods with these trucks, its definitely an addiction, Congrats! hope you enjoy it

OP
OP
Snickers

Snickers

Reaction score
Hey, I also sold off a Mini when I moved into my Raptor. Much happier now and I‘m sure you will be too! Congrats and welcome to mod central.
Oh no worries, Sheldon the cooper is here to say. Now that the Raptor is here the intercooler is being installed and it's ECU is being shipped off for a stage II mario kart tune :)