New Member from Miami FL - Need recs on color swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chowder114

Reaction score
What's up everyone! I bought this 2017 Raptor back in March of 2022 just haven't gotten around to posting on here yet. Bought it with 52K miles on it and just hit 100k miles on it a couple days ago. So far I've taken it on a few road trips with the fam - Austin TX, Murphy NC, and Luray VA. Absolutely love the truck and have taken it off-roading a couple of times through some dirt roads and (light) trails. It is my daily and I use it for work (HVAC).

Upgraded to the Black Rhino Barrage 18"s with the BFG Ko2s 37s last year and it gave me the aggressive stance I was looking for.

Now on to the color - I've been going back and forth on whether I should wrap or paint over the Oxford White. I'm starting to hate the white "work truck" look to it and I think it's time for a refresh. I've thought about wrapping it all black including the fender flares but leaving the bumper the way it is. I don't want to have to worry about the bumpers getting dinged up at work or on the road. Just looking for some ideas

Thanks fellas

Chowder

Attachments

• IMG_096322.JPG
    IMG_096322.JPG
    267.2 KB · Views: 30

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What's up everyone! I bought this 2017 Raptor back in March of 2022 just haven't gotten around to posting on here yet.
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
Now on to the color - I've been going back and forth on whether I should wrap or paint over the Oxford White.
Seriously? PPF a #StormTrooperEdition Raptor?
Bingo!
1713237134914.png

@smurfslayer ....yellowcard for two years until intro?

200.gif

200.gif
Seriously? a 2 year gap? Damn.
Don’t be hangin’ with the bookface losers.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What’s up 305! Better late than never huh? We have a lot of Rap’s in soflo, so you should be able to decide on a color pretty easy no?

Nice pic of the truck, it looks pretty good to me.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny, in that pic it actually looks avalanche to me. 954 here. I haven't been to the 305 since they started requiring passports to go south of Ives Dairy Road