new member from Holland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorManiac

Reaction score
hello all raptor fans,Owners i,m from The Netherlands (small country in europe)
i,m 16 not allowed to drive yet. but rules are there to brake. now i,m driving in my dad,s BMW 525i or the nissan almera it,s a pretty fun car. i,l post up some pics soon of the cars. i hope to have my first raptor when i,m really allowed to drive. so in the meanwhile i,l be looking on the forum for tips en tricks.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
WELCOME!
Great to have you here. What color and options do you plan on getting on your potential Raptor?

OP
OP
RaptorManiac

RaptorManiac

Reaction score
whell was thinking about a white raptor 5.4L, options? uuh whell i dont really like the stock rims so maybe some other,s all black rims, navi, maybe a rigid 50 inch on the roof, K&N air, motoroil filters, we have K&N filters in the BMW it really does work, have to check out the option list, before i can say more.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
LOL. Every once in awhile I post something that I perceive to be clever and hilarious and all I get is... crickets... tumbleweeds... ghost town. I feel like the complete lack of a response is everyone's way of saying :shitsweak:.

Sometimes I begin to feel woefully inadequate and unpopular. And I have to seek reassurance. This time I just thought that everyone on here was from Holland and I pissed you all off.:D